[Soot-list] Version of java in the classpath?

Wei Yang davidyoung8906 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 14:25:15 EDT 2015

Hi! All,
     I got an exception:

Exception in thread "main" soot.SootResolver$SootClassNotFoundException:
couldn't find class: javax.microedition.khronos.egl.EGL10 (is your
soot-class-path set properly?)
at soot.SootResolver.bringToHierarchy(SootResolver.java:219)
at soot.SootResolver.processResolveWorklist(SootResolver.java:169)
at soot.SootResolver.resolveClass(SootResolver.java:129)
at soot.Scene.loadClass(Scene.java:670)
at soot.Scene.loadClassAndSupport(Scene.java:655)
at soot.Scene.loadNecessaryClasses(Scene.java:1306)

which I guess should be caused by a misconfiguation of classpath. But I
checked my classpath, and it is oaky. The only issue may be that I put open
jdk: /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre/lib/rt.jar in the classpath but
not Oracle java. Could different version of Java in the classpath cause the
exception?

Thanks!

Best wishes,
Wei Yang