[Soot-list] Transformation falls in an infinite loop while transforming APK

Alexandre Bartel alexandre.bartel at cased.de
Tue Aug 25 04:48:15 EDT 2015

Hi Azim,

I am not aware of such a functionality in Soot. If your code has an
infinite loop you can probably locate it using 'jstack'. Then, you can
add some code that checks the system time to break from the loop after
a specific amount of time.

Alternatively, you can use 'timeout' if you run Soot on the command
line: http://linux.die.net/man/1/timeout

Cheers,
Alexandre