[Soot-list] Exception handler question in Soot

feng shen fengshen at buffalo.edu
Tue Dec 1 01:56:34 EST 2015

Hi,

I want to know if there is any way to get the try-catch block body in Soot?

I can see that Soot provides the support to get the first handler unit. But
it does not provide how you can determine where the exception handler ends.

Is there a way to get the whole exception handler body?

Similar problem with the "Try" clause. How can I determine where the "Try"
clause starts and ends? By that, i mean the whole "Try" block instead of
only the unit that throws exceptions.

thanks in advance.

-Feng