[Soot-list] Help Regarding Intra and Inter Procedural Analysis

LOKESH JAIN lokeshjain92 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 04:18:35 EST 2015

Hi,

I am getting memory error using flowdroid. I am using 3GB memory for 398.1
kB android application. I am using official android.jar file of 21.8
MB(android-19).

[Thread-4] ERROR heros.solver.IDESolver - Worker thread execution failed:
GC overhead limit exceeded
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded

How do i resolve this? Also please help me with my previous question posted
in the same thread

Thanks & Regards
Lokesh Jain