[Soot-list] Any way to get the body of callback methods (not android default handlers) ?

Xinxin Jin xinxinjin89 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 12:21:09 EST 2015

Hi all,

I have an application which calls new StringRequest()of Volley library:

StringRequest request = new StringRequest(url,

​    ​
new *Response.Listener*() {
​ ​
@Override
​ ​
public void onResponse(Object response) {
​ ​
Log.d(TAG, "response " + ((String) response).substring(0,500));
​ ​
}
​ ​
}, new *Response.ErrorListener*() {
​ ​
@Override
​ ​
public void onErrorResponse(VolleyError error) {

​        ​
og.d(TAG, "error message");

​
}
});

It contains two callbacks as its parameters: Response​.Listener() and
Response.ErrorListener().

When I parse reached methods of this application, it can only reach
SootMethod StringRequest: <init>, but when I examine all the statements in
this method, I cannot find bodies of the two registered listeners. Is there
any way to get the method body of onResponse() ?

​Thank you for your help !​

--
Xinxin