[Soot-list] Flowdroid exception: no method run()

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Mon Feb 23 08:53:49 EST 2015

Hi Modhi,

How did you update FlowDroid? I just committed the new code, so if you re-downloaded the nightly build, you still got the old version from the last scheduled build. To make sure that nothing went wrong here, I manually triggered a new nightly build, so *now*, we definitely have a new nightly build as well.

By the way, you can also download these deprecated API revisions from the SDK manager. There is a checkbox at the bottom you have to check so that it also displays the stuff Google assumes to be deprecated.

Best regards,

  Steven