[Soot-list] Getting the java source line number in FlowDroid

Ashish Mishra ashish123.mishragkp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 00:42:26 EST 2015

Hi List,

I am trying to get the line number tag in flowFroid by setting
*Options.v().set_keep_line_number(true),
in the** InfoFlow.java in the soot.jimple.infoflow package * but the tag
list associated with the Units is empty.

I am trying to access the tag as follows

*LineNumberTag tag = (LineNumberTag)unit.getTag("LineNumberTag");*

but the *tag* is null as i mentioned

Where am i mistaken? How can i get the line number in FlowDroid.. i can get
it easily when creating my own Transformer in Soot and calling soot.Main by
setting proper option.

Please help!

Thanks

--