[Soot-list] Error "couldn't find class: javax.crypto.spec.DESKeySpec" in running CallGraphExample

Xinxin Jin xinxinjin at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 01:50:54 EST 2015

Thanks for your help! I add jce.jar to the -soot-class-path, and now it
does not show that error any more. But instead I got some weird Jasmin
error as follows:

Soot started on Wed Jan 14 18:34:00 EST 2015
[Call Graph] For information on where the call graph may be incomplete, use
the verbose option to the cg phase.
Transforming testers.CallGraphs...
Writing to sootOutput/testers/CallGraphs.class
Jasmin:14: Warning - Syntax error.

^
Jasmin:14: Error - Couldn't repair and continue parse.

^
Jasmin: Found 2 errors

I know little about Jasmin and the error message does not give concrete
information, so I have no idea how to debug it .... Could you please give
any suggestions ? Thanks !!