[Soot-list] Questions about Manu's demand driven pointer analysis for Java

Yu Feng fengyu8299 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 18:50:38 EST 2015

Hi all,

Does anyone ever use Manu's pointer analysis(PLDI06) to answer
context-sensitive queries?
https://github.com/Sable/soot/tree/develop/src/soot/jimple/spark/ondemand

2. In page 10, the paper mentioned that it constructed a context-sensitive
call graph, which will be the exactly output I am looking for. But I went
through the codes and I can't find anything related to the
context-sensitive call graph, not even its data structure. Can someone give
me the pointer to that part?

3. In page 7, the paper mentioned that it can answer both a projected
query(x points to o) and a context-sensitive query((c1,x) points to (c2,o))
but the codes in the repository indicates that it's unsupported.

public PointsToSet reachingObjects(Context c, Local l) {

I was wondering whether I am missing something important while running the
tool.

Best,
Yu