[Soot-list] application Control Flow Graph

Marjan Radi marjan.radi at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 5 15:30:57 EDT 2015

Hi,
I am using soot for analyzing android programs. I wanted to identify all the methods which have called between every two program point, and each program point is the beginning of a method of the program. I tried to use intra procedural data flow analysis, but soot constructs Control Flow Graph of each method separately and I can not construct the whole application control flow graph. I would be appreciated if you could give me an idea about how can I do this. Best Regards,Marjan