[Soot-list] Precise Definition of UnitBot and ValueBox

R.F. rayfang1991 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 10:40:46 EDT 2015

Thanks Steven.

So we see that for assignment, define boxes are generally boxes around a
left-hand side value. By "define", does it mean the value must be first
declared in this statement?

For example, suppose we have the following code:

> int i = someMethod();

int j = anotherMethod();

j = thirdMethod();

Can we say also the value box on the left side of the statement in Line 3
is a define box, or we can only say that the value box on the left side of
the statement in Line 1 is a define box. Since the variable "i" is firstly
declared in Line 1 while "j" is not first declared in Line 3.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
R. F.