[Soot-list] Visiting all method calls

Earlence Fernandes earlenceferns at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 13:59:01 EDT 2015

I am writing a pack that generates a list of all method calls made by a
program. Currently, my strategy is to use a SceneTransformer (wjtp) that
will simply useScene.v().getReachableMethods() (for a given set of entry
points I defined when setting up the pack). Is this the correct use?

Another strategy is to write a BodyTransformer that will iterate each Stmt
in a body and then determine if it's a method call.

Which strategy is the correct one?

Also, I tried iterating Stmts from a SceneTransformer using getActiveBody
but sometimes that throws a runtime exception saying that there is no
active body.

-Earlence