[Soot-list] Suppress Soot warning from log

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Mon Jun 8 05:45:28 EDT 2015

Hi Zheran,

Some components of Soot do not use the normal logging mechanism. There is
some ongoing work in changing the logging mechanism, e.g., see this pull
request: https://github.com/Sable/soot/pull/401. FlowDroid should already
use slf4j for all logging. If you find cases in which soot-infoflow or
soot-infoflow-android directly print out to the command-line instead of
going through slf4j, please feel free to open up a pull request to fix that
issue.

Best regards,

  Steven