[Soot-list] Soot unable to load class

Pegah Jandaghi jandaghi72 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 12:03:31 EDT 2015

Thanks, for your help, I actually used the second way but now I have
problem with line numbers. I used SourcLnPos tag to get the source line
number of units but with this code this tag is empty. Do you know why this
tag is empty?

Transform t = new Transform("jtp.myTransform", new BodyTransformer() {
       protected void internalTransform(Body body, String phase,Map
options) {
             MyAnalyzer myAnalysis =
newMyAnalyzer(newEnhancedUnitGraph(body), body, sourceCode, sc, classPath,
className);

}
  });
PackManager.v().getPack("jtp").add(t);
Options.v().allow_phantom_refs();
Options.v().set_full_resolver(false);
Options.v().set_keep_line_number(true);
Options.v().no_bodies_for_excluded();
Options.v().app();
Options.v().setPhaseOption("jb", "use-original-names:true");
soot.Main.main(args);

Thanks for your help