[Soot-list] output as APK failing

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Fri Mar 6 06:06:00 EST 2015

Hi Peter,

Maybe the code that Soot generated for the new APK is wrong. As you have already identified the rendering loop of the game, can you have a look into how the code of the original app is different from the one of the app generated by Soot with respect to this rendering loop? If we have a method that gets corrupted by Soot, it should not be too hard for us to figure out why this happens and fix it.

In general, such reports which are clearly or most likely issues in Soot should rather be reported in our issue tracker on Github and not on the mailing list where they can easily get lost if no-one immediately has the time to look into it.

Best regards,

  Steven