[Soot-list] SOOT goto label

christian.grosse at comhem.se christian.grosse at comhem.se
Mon Mar 30 09:35:39 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

Is there a way to get all targets (or labels) for goto stmts (JGotoStmt) in a SootMethod object? For example, if I am parsing a SootMethod object and I run into a JGotoStmt that has a target in a previous stmt, can I get this information before I start to parse all stmts in the SootMethod object? Or do I have to do a first sweep, to collect all targets and their asociated stmt’s and then start to parse the SootMethod object? A two pass solution I guess...

Best regards,
Christian G.