[Soot-list] Soot analysis on application packages

Archie Gupta archie12023 at iiitd.ac.in
Tue Mar 31 07:39:45 EDT 2015

 I have to perform analysis on the whole program i.e. on all the packages.
The error is Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException:
couldn't find class: Democlass1 (is your soot-class-path set properly?).
Here Democlass1 is not in default package.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 8:16 AM, Chaitanya Kumar <chaitanya12031 at iiitd.ac.in

--
Regards,
Archie Gupta