[Soot-list] soot can not output call graph

conlyxia conlyxia at 163.com
Wed May 20 22:01:04 EDT 2015

Hi List,
I want to use soot to generate a call graph by command line.But I can not obtain the call graph.My command line is as follow:
java -Xmx1g -cp soot-trunk.jar soot.Main -w -time -v -debug -debug-resolver -p cg enabled:true,verbose:true,jdkver:7,all-reachable:true,implicit-entry:false -p jb enabled:true -p wjtp enabled:true -d out1  -allow-phantom-refs  -ire -src-prec java Station
where the Station is a java file.
I do not know how to use the method Scene.v().getCallGraph() in the command line.Could you help me?Thanks so much!

Best wishes!
ConlyXia