[Soot-list] retrieving pointers to an object

Peter Kim chpkim at gmail.com
Sun May 24 18:00:12 EDT 2015

Hi,

Given a PointsToSet, is there an efficient way to retrieve pointers to it?
I.e. the base PointsToSet, whose field can point to it, locals, static
fields, and etc? I'm basically looking for the inverse operation of
PAG.reachingObjects(..). A very inefficient way would be to go through each
pointer, get its PointsToSet, call this method, and see if the result
intersects with the PointsToSet of interest, but I'm looking for something
faster and more convenient.

Thank you.