[Soot-list] ***SPAM*** MyMain.java of UserTransbodyFormer run in DOS by the command line

Alexandre Bartel alexandre.bartel at cased.de
Tue May 26 04:46:10 EDT 2015

Hi conlyXia,

I guess from you previous post that you have a transformer in MyMain?
If that is the case, you can start it on the command line using:

java
-cp /path/to/soot-trunk.jar:/path/to/dir/containing/your/transformer/
-process-dir /path/to/your/input -w

Note that -w is to enable whole-program packs. You need this option if
you want a call graph.

Best Regards,
Alexandre