[Soot-list] Dominator and Priority Coverage of Program Work

Sahil Gupta sahil15057 at iiitd.ac.in
Wed Nov 4 05:09:38 EST 2015

Hi all,
I am new to Soot and would like to seek some help.
I have to implement to following papers and looking forward some pointers
in right direction.

Papers:
1.  *Dominators, super blocks, and program coverage*
http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=175935

2. *Prioritize Code for Testing to Improve Code Coverage of Complex
Software*
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=1544723

Here with respect to above papers we have some questions as well.
1. Which API in soot we need to look at to generate Super Block Dominator
Tree or Cover test order?
2. How can we generate test cases for large size code. How test case
structures look like?

It will be very kindly if anybody look into it on urgent bases as we have
very less time window to implement it.
Please reply if any point is ambiguous in nature.

Thanks and Regards
Sahil Gupta