[Soot-list] From dex to sop.cpf and CFG

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Thu Nov 26 13:12:49 EST 2015

Hi Simone,

You are using the -soot-class-path option without actually specifying any
claasspath as an argument to it. I guess Soot just takes the next parameter
-android-jars as the parameter for the classpath which messes up the
remaining sequence of arguments. The easiest way to fix this would be to
just drop the -soot-class-path argument.

Best regards,
  Steven