[Soot-list] Data-flow framework of Soot

Serdar ERBATUR serdar.erbatur at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 08:07:51 EDT 2015

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your reply. I know about Soot Survivor's Guide.
And it explains how one can develop his/her own analysis. I already
developed a dataflow analysis
using the framework with the help of the guide.

However I was wondering if there is a conference/journal paper which
explains especially the details of the algorithm in doAnalysis() method.

Best,
Serdar