[Soot-list] Getting a reference to Throwable object in Trap handler

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Tue Oct 6 12:02:56 EDT 2015

Hi Naveen,

Soot is a static tool, so you can't get access to the runtime exception
object. You can only interpret the code of the program, not look at any real
object instances. There is no such thing as a runtime state in program
analysis. What you can do, though, is find out which lines can theoretically
throw a specific exception.

Best regards,

  Steven