[Soot-list] String propagation in points-to analyses

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Mon Sep 7 04:46:09 EDT 2015

Hi,

You might also be interested in the work we have done for de-obfuscating Android apps. There are quite a number of apps that use reflective calls with encrypted targets that only get decrypted at runtime right before the call to hinder analysis tools and make it harder for human analysts. We have found a way to remove such obfuscation in most cases. You can get the Technical Report here: www.bodden.de/pubs/TUD-CS-2015-0031.pdf

Best regards,

  Steven