[Soot-list] Loading class files in Baf representation

Kamath, Aditya Vidhyadhara adityakamath at gatech.edu
Fri Sep 18 10:14:03 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am a graduate student at Georgia Tech and I am using Soot to write some analyses. I wanted to know if there was a way in Soot to load a given class directly in the Baf format instead of the standard Jimple representation.

Currently I am using following code to load a class:
SootClass c = Scene.v().loadClassAndSupport(<string>);

This code always returns the class in the Jimple representation. I have however not been able to find any option which I can get it to load to Baf directly.
If there isn’t a way, then is it possible to convert the Jimple to Baf representation ?

Thanks
Aditya Kamath
Graduate Student
Computer Science