[Soot-list] apks with new Android Studio

Simone Aonzo simone.aonzo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:11:53 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I updated AS (Android Studio) to the latest version and when I run
soot-flowdroid (nightly) on an apk generated with the new AS I have the
following problem:

Iterator<SootClass> classes = Scene.v().getClasses().iterator();
                 while (classes.hasNext()) {
                     SootClass sootClass = classes.next();
                     if (sootClass.hasSuperclass()) {...}
                     sootClass.getInterfaces()

the sootClass.hasSuperclass() call returns false on my activities.
Moreover the call getInterfaces() on sootclass that implements
interfaces return an empty set.

I have previous test that confirm that's a problem about the apk created
with the new AS.

Have you the same problem?