[Soot-list] Get CFG and do instrumentation for a java class

hesam ghafouri hsmghfr at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 14:15:21 EDT 2016

Hi I am new to soot. Its urgent, if some one can help quickly. I want to get the CFG of a java class and do instrumentation using eclipse. I now how to construct the CFG but my only question is very simple!! , How can I load\input the java file to my project??
Lets say I have a class a.java(/home/user/desktop/a.java) and want to create the CFG. How can I load the java class to my project?!!

Thanks