[Soot-list] can not get ActiveBody

conlyxia conlyxia at 163.com
Wed Feb 24 22:42:55 EST 2016

Oh, I'm sorry I mistook that. And I tried to verify that whether the clazz is contained by the Chain(by getApplicationClasses() ), the answer is false.
However, I just swaped the input Android application with another one, the answer is true. I have a doubt that the input Android application has some problems.Then, I looked for the jimple code of the application, and I thought the application probably used technology of defending decompile. I don't know whether defending decompile has an effect on soot analysing.