[Soot-list] SootClass.getMethodByName

Eugen Zalinescu eugen.zalinescu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 10:42:05 EST 2016

Hello,

I get the following behavior. At some point in the program calling the
method SootClass.getMethodByName raises an exception, concretely:
  Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: No method
getParameter in class   javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest
while calling the same method on the same SootClass object later
during the analysis, with the same arguments returns the looked for
method.

This seems strange to me, but maybe someone has an explanation for it?

Thanks,
Eugen