[Soot-list] Flowdroid with Stubdroid not working

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Mon Jul 18 13:10:40 EDT 2016

Hi Kazuki,

That was indeed a bug in the software, thanks for reporting the issue. I
have just committed a change that should solve the problem, please try it
out. There was a refactoring in StubDroid that, apparently, was not
reflected in the runner class that invokes the data flow analysis.

Best regards,
  Steven