[Soot-list] FlowDroid: adding support for more components

Denis Bogdanas denis.bogdanas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 18:40:53 EDT 2016

Hi Steven,
I'm thinking to add support for more Android components to FlowDroid. At
least supporting Fragment is a must for my project.

I have a few questions:
- How was  the file AndroidCallbacks.txt produced? Manually, or through
some tool/methodology?

- To support Fragment: if I just read the top-level fragments from Manifest
the way Activity classes are read, and add the Fragment to
AndroidCallbacks.txt, will that work? If not, could you suggest what shoud
I do?

thanks,
--
Denis