[Soot-list] Dynamic Code Loading

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Thu Jun 9 03:49:40 EDT 2016

Hi Mansour,

Dynamic code loading is a reserach issue on its own. The code can be loaded from the Internet, or can be decrypted at runtime before being loaded. There is no simple static solution to handling such cases. You can look into the literature on what people have already done (our Harvester work is also able to deal with most types of dynamic code loading) or implement your own technique.

Best regards,

  Steven