[Soot-list] Internship positions in Android static analysis @ Google

Domagoj Babic babic.domagoj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 20:17:13 EDT 2016

*Internship positions in Android static analysis @ Google*

My team in Infrastructure Security is looking for research interns for the
summer 2016.

*Opportunity description: *We are looking for individuals who enjoy
collaborative teamwork, thrive on computationally hard problems, are
motivated by impact, deeply care about security, and have strong academic
background in static analysis.

*Desired skills and experience:*
* Strong publishing record in static analysis
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Demonstrated ability to develop static analysis tools
* Some experience with Android, ideally security-related
* Experience with C++

Please contact me if you are interested in learning more.

--
        Domagoj Babic
        http://www.domagoj.info/