[Soot-list] Bachelor student needs help for running the Heros examples on Soot with Eclipse

Bob Godar bob_godar at yahoo.de
Tue May 24 12:49:08 EDT 2016

Hello

I have the following problem: If I run Soot in the whole-program mode I always get the  message : No Main class found.
And I changed before the Soot Mainclass to soot.jimple.toolkits.ide.Main in the Soot window. With this setup i don´t get any error messages and I get my Jimple output.

I use the Version 2.5.2 as eclipse (Kepler) plugin and as external jar the latest soot-trunk for getting the Heros Jimple examples for Soot.

I am really frustrated because I don´t know how to fix it.
I hope you can help me.

Best regards

Bob Godar from the LMU Munich