[Soot-list] Soot fails to apply jb pack

Enzo Lucky luckenzo24 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 06:52:36 EDT 2016

Hi all,
I am analyzing a few apks  using a Dummy entry point for the apk. I have applied the following packs: cg, jb, and wjap.cgg but when I execute the program, it crashes for some of the apks with the error "failed to apply jb to ...". Please see following for three different instances of the crash on different apks.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to apply jb to <android.app.Application: java.lang.Object[] collectActivityLifecycleCallbacks()>
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to apply jb to <android.content.Intent: android.content.Intent parseUri(java.lang.String,int)>
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to apply jb to <android.widget.TextView: void setText(java.lang.CharSequence,android.widget.TextView$BufferType,boolean,int)>
Can anyone please suggest possible solutions?
Thank you,Enzo