[Soot-list] Usage of Type

Ridhi Jain ridhij at iiitd.ac.in
Tue Oct 18 06:51:04 EDT 2016

Hi

I am trying to extract SootMethod by using* sootClass.getMethod(String ,
List<Type>, Type). *
As I had the types available in String, I manually matched the type ( eg.
if it is int, I used: *Type rtn = new IntType(g);* where Global g is
initialized with null)
Using the same technique I built List(ly).

Finally when I put them together the function:
* sc.getMethod(name, ly, rtn);*

I was getting error:
*Class Demo.Sample doesn't have method max([int]) : int*

However, I have method max with return type int and a single parameter int
(int max(int)) and also sc.getMethodByName(name) works fine.

Can anyone please help?

--
Thanks and Regards
Ridhi Jain