[Soot-list] Flowdroid with Stubdroid not working

輝先生 wangaohui926271 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 08:29:54 EDT 2016

Hi Steven,
I find that the soot-infoflow-summaries is not compatible with the latest
soot-inflow on the github. Could you update the soot-infoflow-summaries?
One case:
in
soot-infoflow-summaries/src/soot/jimple/infoflow/methodSummary/postProcessor/SummaryPathBuilder.java
line 188:
/**
* Creates a new instance of the SummaryPathBuilder class
* @param icfg The interprocedural control-flow graph to use
* @param maxThreadNum The maximum number of threads to use
*/
public SummaryPathBuilder(IInfoflowCFG icfg, int maxThreadNum) {
super(icfg, maxThreadNum, true);
}
there is no correct constructors in the super
class ContextSensitivePathBuilder.java

Thanks

在 2016年7月19日星期二 UTC+8上午1:11:39,Steven Arzt写道: