[Soot-list] Java static analysis with eclipse (Urgent)

xwlin.roy at gmail.com xwlin.roy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 09:46:09 EDT 2016

Hi,Hesam
First,you need to compile sample.java into .class file.
Then,put the sample.class file into project source directory.
At last,use
                Options.v().set_soot_classpath(new File("").getAbsolutePath
());

to set soot class path to contain your sample.class.
Hope this can help you.
在 2016年9月23日星期五 UTC+8上午6:11:45,hesam ghafouri写道: