[Soot-list] Question for Jimple code

Byungkwon Choi nfsp3k at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 02:10:24 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I have developed a static analysis framework using Soot.
My question is the following.

*What is the meaning of the dollar sign at the end of the class name?*

When I generated Jimple files for an app 'wish' using Soot, there are
several classes as the following.

   com.contextlogic.wish.ui.fragment.filterfeed.FilterFeedFragment
   com.contextlogic.wish.ui.fragment.filterfeed.FilterFeedFragment$1
   com.contextlogic.wish.ui.fragment.filterfeed.FilterFeedFragment$2
   com.contextlogic.wish.ui.fragment.filterfeed.FilterFeedFragment$3
   com.contextlogic.wish.ui.fragment.filterfeed.FilterFeedFragment$10
   com.contextlogic.wish.ui.fragment.filterfeed.FilterFeedFragment$10$1

Are they kind of partial classes? What are they?

Best regards,
Yours,
Byungkwon Choi