[Soot-list] Question for Jimple code

Bernhard Berger berber at tzi.de
Fri Apr 14 03:34:04 EDT 2017

Hi,

thats the way the Java compiler handles inner classes (not quite sure if the behavior is defined in the Java Language Specification).  Each class file holds exactly one class. Therefore, it is necessary to create separate class files for (anonymous) inner classes. If you have a named inner class the result would be outer$inner.class. If it is an anonymous class they will be enumerated outer$1.

Regards, Bernhard

A simple article on this topic: https://www.javatpoint.com/anonymous-inner-class