[Soot-list] Validate Interprocedural Control Flow Graph

Kshitij Sudhir Gorde kgorde at uncc.edu
Mon Dec 11 11:41:27 EST 2017

Hi Steven,
     Thanks for replying. However, I'm not sure how to exactly get an
icfg for my test jar file. I've created a jar file with 1 class which has
the following structure
class Main{
      public static void main(String[] args){
#Basically there's nothing in that class. I just want to use it for testing
purposes. Now, how do I get an ICFG for this jar file (giving jar as the
input). . Is, InterproceduralCFG icfg = new JimpleBasedInterproceduralCFG(
);
the right way to do it?. I'm not able to understand, what output I'm
getting by calling icfg. allNonCallStartNodes(). This surely isn't from my
input (the input is a set of over 200000 nodes).
How to get to to print ICFG for my custom jar file?. I'd really appreciate
some help as I'm on a deadline for a paper!
Thanks

--
Warm Regards,
Kshitij Gorde