[Soot-list] Analyse a scala project using soot

Pooja Agrawal poojaagrwl at cse.iitb.ac.in
Sun Feb 5 10:04:33 EST 2017

Hi,

I want to analyse and optimize a Scala project by doing static analysis
using soot framework, same as we do for java project. Since Scala code
generates java bytecode on compilation, I thought it would be easy to
generate jimple representation and I can add my transformations. But I
am not able to get even a correct jmple representation. Can you please
share the details and also I want to know whether it is possible to
decompile a jimple code back into Scala like java?

Regards,
Pooja Agrawal