[Soot-list] Analyse a scala project using soot

Bernhard Berger berber at tzi.de
Mon Feb 6 08:43:27 EST 2017

Hi,

this message is indeed a little bit confusing since there are two different class paths. The class path referred in the output is not your Java classpath.  You have to adjust the soot classpath (the second -cp argument) to contain all the dependencies used in the application you are analyzing (the same way you have to provide it to java if you want to run the application). Alternatively you can use the --allow-phantom-refs parameter if you do not have the libraries at hand. Normally it is the better decision to adjust your class path.

Regards, Bernhard