[Soot-list] [Android Framework Bodies]

Arzt, Steven steven.arzt at sit.fraunhofer.de
Tue Feb 28 12:50:21 EST 2017

Hi Claudio,

I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to achieve. What do you mean by "FlowDroid won't benefit of this"? In which way do you want FlowDroid to benefit from your model? What exactly is your model? Are you creating a different entry point for callgraph construction? Or do you provide something else?

Best regards,
  Steven