[Soot-list] Open PostDoc position in program analysis and/or software security

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at uni-paderborn.de
Thu Jul 27 10:13:25 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I am writing you to let you know that I am currently having an opening for a PostDoc, in particular in the areas of program analysis and software security. The position is fully funded for three years and knowledge of German is not required. Specific topics which we are planning to work on in the near future include:

• Static and/or dynamic program analysis for security
• Software Variability / Product Lines
• Software Security
• Systems Security
• Applied cryptography and/or cryptanalysis

Candidates with a sound understanding of Soot are particularly welcome to apply!

I would appreciate if you could consider this opportunity or pass on this information to people of whom you think they may have an interest.

Best wishes

Prof. Dr. Eric Bodden
Chair for Software Engineering at Heinz Nixdorf Institut, Paderborn University
Director for Software Engineering at Fraunhofer IEM
Tel.: +49 5251 60-3313, Fax: +49 5251 5465-152
eric.bodden at uni-paderborn.de / eric.bodden at iem.fraunhofer.de / www.bodden.de