[Soot-list] Using Soot for code coverage

Thibault Beziers la fosse thiblf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 05:48:05 EST 2017

Hello,
I've a question about Soot, it may have already been asked before, but I
can't access to the Soot-list archives.

I'm currently building my own code coverage tool, I tried first using the
ASM library, but the coverage is not precise enough (Line level).

I'd like to know if Soot is able to instrument the statements, and not only
the lines (as ASM does).

Also I've some issues using Soot on Eclipse, more specifically the Soot
eclipse plugin. I'm using Eclipse Modeling Neon 2, and the installation
fails every time. (I followed the instructions on GitHub thought).

Thank you for your attention,
Best regards,

--
Thibault Béziers la Fosse