[Soot-list] Pack Manager and removing phase

Arzt, Steven steven.arzt at sit.fraunhofer.de
Thu Mar 9 06:37:45 EST 2017

Hi Pallavi,

To understand what happens here, I would need a lot more detail. What do you mean by “null result”? Is there some exception? What is the stack trace?

Secondly, why do you attempt to run the PackManager twice at all? This is not the intended use of the PackManager and I don’t really see a reason why this should be necessary.

Best regards,
  Steven