[Soot-list] Hi, I have a problem about Android app instrumentation

孟昭逸 mzy516 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 04:46:57 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Recently, I learn to instrument Android apps with the additional code by
Soot, while I find a troublesome problem that I cannot solve it.
Specifically, when I instrument the code for an Activity class that extends
Activity, the classes and methods in the instrumented app all exist.
However, when I try to instrument for an Activity class that extends
AppCompatActivity, I find that there is no body in sootMethods of the
instrumented app.

How can I solve this problem ?
Could you please help me ?
Thank you very much !