[Soot-list] CIL Frontend for Soot

Arzt, Steven steven.arzt at sit.fraunhofer.de
Tue Sep 26 11:09:03 EDT 2017

Hi Vishnu,

The branch is up-to-date, I guess. Concerning the missing class: It might not even be essential. As I said, the code was undergoing quite a few changes, but the student who originally worked on the project graduated in the meantime and I got involved in way too many other projects.

Best regards,
  Steven